You can now receive, hold, swap, and tip ICX tokens via CCTIP.
· About Icon
· ICX Token Details
· CCTIP features you can use with ICX: Receive, Hold, Tip, Play-To-Earn, and Airdrop.
CCTip has successfully completed the addition of the Icon network CCTIP. Users can now swap, hold, tip, airdrop, and play games with ICX tokens.
Icon was created to facilitate blockchain interoperability and scalability, facilitating ease of transactions and mass adoption of blockchain technology in real-life use cases. As a result, the CCTIP team believes that adding the Icon network to the CCTIP wallet will significantly benefit users, enabling them to make the most of their ICX holdings with CCTIP features.
What is Icon?
Icon is a protocol that aims to interconnect several blockchains across all networks, regardless of whether they are Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, or other blockchain types. The goal is to facilitate mainstream blockchain adoption by facilitating large-scale interoperability across all networks.
The Icon ecosystem is governed by Icon republic, which consists of varying levels of community representatives and nodes. They include:
Community Representatives C-Reps: Community reps are autonomously elected from individual communities connected to the Icon network; these reps are responsible for communicating with Icon republic and participating in governance.
Public Representatives (P-Reps): Like C-Reps, Public reps govern the Icon blockchain by voting on proposals and updates and validating all transactions on the Icon network. However, P-Reps do not belong to any community, and they are elected based on network contribution and other delegates.
Citizen Nodes: Citizen nodes neither validate transactions nor participate in governance; instead, they are responsible for permitting transactions and dApp deployment on the Icon blockchain.
· Loopchain: Icon uses the Loopchain algorithm to facilitate node communication, hence powering its blockchain. Loopchain uses the Loop Fault Tolerance (LFT), a DPoS algorithm that allows participants to contribute (stake) their nodes to a validator node to earn rewards. LFT differs from other DPoS algorithms by using a “spinning technique” to automate block creators and validators, making the process faster.
As a result, Icon is faster than many DPoS blockchains, with a transaction speed of 9,000 TPS.
· ICONLOOP: ICONLOOP is aimed at using ICON’s technology to foster mass adoption of Icon in real-world industries, particularly in healthcare, banking & finance, government, and more. Their DID technology is already active, and it is used by a Korean HR company to verify job applicants’ credentials without compromising personal data. ICONLOOP is expected to create many other similar interoperable dApps in the future for real-world use cases.
· ICON IRC-16 Token Standard: Icon’s IRC-16 token standard was created to support the development of tokenized securities on the ICON blockchain. Hence, through the IRC-16 standard, fraud and money laundering can be minimized on the blockchain, legal documents can be securely managed, and tokens can be issued as partially fungible, similar to the ERC-1400 token standard
· ICX Staking: ICX tokens can be staked for different purposes; each stake represents a vote.
Ø P-Reps and C-Reps stake ICX to vote on proposals and validate blocks.
Ø Developers stake ICX to deploy dApps and smart contracts
Ø Other network participants stake their ICX tokens to validating nodes to delegate votes for a share of the reward.
CCTIP offers the lowest cross-chain transaction fees:
You can swap ICX tokens between 200+ cryptocurrencies present on CCTIP. Whether performing a cross-chain swap or an "on-chain swap," CCTip offers the lowest possible transaction fees. You can swap various currencies within your wallet for absolutely free!
ICX Token Price:
CCTIP updates its price charts in real-time, so you can find live updates on the ICX token via CCTIP Wallet.
Enjoy Tip, Airdrop, or Play-to-Earn ICX Tokens via CCTIP:
CCTip offers the easiest ways to send Tips and Airdrops to your friends or community members using CCTIP Bot via multiple social platforms like Twitter, Discord, and Telegram.
If you want to airdrop ICX tokens with a touch of fun and thrill, you should immediately explore CCTip's Game Airdrops, where you create one-of-a-kind free games! A new way to airdrop where you play to earn free crypto!
Now send ICX or choose from 500+ tokens to Tip, Airdrop, or play games with your community!
Create an exclusive #ICX Community with CCTip DAO:
A group with all true ICX fans can be regulated using the CCTip DAO. It allows you to set a minimum of ICX tokens required for a new member to join the telegram/discord group. It is a beneficial tool for crypto start-ups and tokenized communities to engage with their target audience and grow their community.
Think of it as an exclusive group accepting the ICX community by simply verifying their crypto assets!
We hope you have gained insights and information on our newly listed network – Icon (ICX), and how you can seamlessly use it with CCTIP services!
Remember that you can receive, hold, tip, or swap ICX tokens on CCTip.
Now grow your community efficiently and quickly by exploring the various top features offered by CCTIP!